Enterprise series is designed for learners of English at secondary level. The coursebooks are designed to provide systematic preparation in all the skills required for successful communication, both in written and spoken form. The material is clearly structured and easy to use. The Student’s Book and the Workbook for each level are designed to be covered in approximately 100 to 120 hours of classroom work.
Enterprise Plus Pre-Intermediate is an alternative version of Enterprise 3 and is intended for use at the same level. It has the same core syllabus as Enterprise 3, but offers additional supplementary material:
- Curricular Cuts – a variety of texts on cross-curricular topics
- Additional two-page Listening & Speaking sections
- Literature Corner – extracts from well-known works of literature, with related language activities.
- A variety of carefully selected tests designed to stimulate students’ interest through the presentation of thought-provoking subjects and real-life situations.
- The development of vocabulary skills through interactive tasks.
- Exploring grammar tasks with thorough practice of grammar structures.
- A broad range of culturally diverse material.
- Communication sections which recreate everyday situations to teach functional English.
- Pronunciation practice.
- Practice in all four language skills.
- Writing sections and project work.
- Regular revision units.
- Cartoon strips.
- Captivating stories and games which allow students to have fun while learning.
- Fully dramatised audio CDs.
- Special section on British and American Culture.